Coastal Craft are a Multi-media model kit specialists, selling our own highly acclaimed range of coastal craft kits, and stock the Gunthwaite miniatures range of royal navy figures, to crew your Coastal Craft.
Based in the small village of Jump close to the Yorkshire town of Barnsley, Coastal Craft Models have been manufacturing and supplying our kits to places all over the world since 2013.
We are always happy to hear from anyone who shares our passion for these craft, so please give us a call, drop us an email, or write a letter, with any questions or queries you may have or just to say hello.
Look out for Coastal Craft when attending modelling shows. We often carry stocks of all our models and accessories along with Gunthwaite Figures and Akah Paints.
Coastal Craft Models supply by mail order only. All prices quoted are subject to shipping and handling charges, these are dependant on the region of the country you require delivery to as provided by you on the order form. All UK mainland deliveries and export orders are charged shipping at cost, if you wish to know the shipping costs please e-mail us when placing the order to ask for a shipping quote.
Placing Your Order
Making a purchase couldn't be easier:
- Just browse our catalogue
- Click the "add to cart" button on any of the items you wish to buy to placing them in the shopping cart.
- After you have finished your selection, click on "Check Out" and you will be taken to your basket where you can check and alter your requierments.
- Click on the "place order" button, and you will be asked to fill in a few details that we will need to process the order.
- Lastly print your order using the button on the bottom right, or use your browsers print function (file/menu - print).
Please Note: All prices orders are subject to shipping and handling charges. Please contact us for detail of this "at cost" service.
Coastal Craft Models is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you submit a form we ask you for your contact details we will only contact you with your consent.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation. We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by using our contact form.
- We will not transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) without first obtaining your consent.
If you have any questions about privacy please contact Coastal Craft Models with the form provided.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF: Coastal Craft Models Website
- 1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- Your access to and use of Coastal Craft Models (the Website) is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
- 2. ADVICE
- The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
- 3. CHANGES TO WEBSITE
- Coastal Craft Models reserves the right to:
3.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Coastal Craft Models shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
3.2 change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
- 4. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- 5. COPYRIGHT
- 5.1 All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Coastal Craft Models or otherwise used by Coastal Craft Models as permitted by law.
5.2 In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
- 6. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- 6.1 The Website is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
6.2 To the extent permitted by law, Coastal Craft Models will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
6.3 Coastal Craft Models makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
6.4 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Coastal Craft Models for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Coastal Craft Models or that of its employees or agents.
- 7. INDEMNITY
- You agree to indemnify and hold Coastal Craft Models and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Coastal Craft Models arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
- 8. SEVERANCE
- If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
- 9. GOVERNING LAW
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of [England OR Scotland] and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.